We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

]How to put several resources in the on a page?

Provided ScheduleType = Day
I have attached an image as a sample.

schedule_45d4704e.rar

5 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 19, 2013 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Riccon,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Yes, we are able to add multiple resources to the Schedule control, for that please refer the sample in the below location.

Dashboard -> WinRT -> Schedule -> MultiResource Demo

We can use “ScheduleType” and “DayHeaderOrder” properties of the SfSchedule to change its view and for Header arrangement respectively.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

RI Riccon December 19, 2013 10:14 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have used this example. But when I use ScheduleType = Day and DayHeaderOrder = OrderByDate each resource stretched the width of the screen. And to see the other resources I have to scroll the page. Is it possible to adjust the width of the resource to the visible area of ​​the page to place two or three resources simultaneously (as is done for ScheduleType = WorkWeek)? It would be very convenient to have an option like ResourcesPerPage.

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 20, 2013 04:51 AM UTC

Hi Riccon,

Thanks for your update.

As of now, we are able to view the other resources by scrolling the page horizontal, in order to view all the resources to the visible area of the page (without scrolling), we have already created a feature request in our database. It will be implemented in any of our future releases.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

RI Riccon December 20, 2013 07:00 AM UTC

Hi,

I get it. It would be great if it is possible not only to see all the resources on the visible area of ​​the page, but a few of the set. I have attached a schematic drawing.

Thank you!

screen_54d69cdd.rar

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 20, 2013 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Riccon,

Thank you for helping us define this feature, we will consider this while implement the mentioned feature. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon