We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

problems with checkboxes in grid

Hello,

I have a problem since I recently updated from version 9 to the current version.
It seems that now a checkbox in a grid has 3 values: nothing, true or false. How do I set it back to only true or false / checked or unchecked?

My second problem is a bit more serious. I use the tags of the cells, but it seems that if you chance cells, the tags reset to false value.

Thank you for your answers,
Philipp

2 Replies

PH Philipp November 22, 2012 09:28 AM UTC

I solved it.

MyGrid.Model.ColStyles(0).IsThreeState = false

and I used the tag since the cellvalue used to be wrong, but it seems that you fixed that one, so i read the cellvalue now...

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team December 4, 2012 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and the solution you have given will also work. Please find below code snippet as alternative way to achieve your requirement in Xaml.

Code Snippet[Xaml]:

<syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn HeaderText="EmployeeStatus" MappingName="EmployeeStatus">

<syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn.ColumnStyle>

<syncfusion:GridDataColumnStyle CellType="CheckBox" IsThreeState="False" />

</syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn.ColumnStyle>

</syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn>

We have also prepared sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below location.

Sample Location: 105695ForumSample.zip

Please let us if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Kannan.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon