We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion Calendar Control

How to add multiple events for a date in syncfusion calendar ? Please share a sample project for the same.

6 Replies

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Rekha,

Thanks for using our Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a sample to show multiple events for a date in SfCalendar. In the sample, we have used CellTemplate of SfCalendar to bind multiple appointments for a particular date. Please find the attached sample.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Swasthika Lakshmi I

CalendarCellTemplateSample_5cc49f64.zip

RE Rekha June 25, 2013 08:10 AM UTC

I am not able to download the above sample. 

RE Rekha June 25, 2013 09:43 AM UTC

Can you please share a source for multiple events for a date ASAP.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team June 26, 2013 03:09 PM UTC

Hi Rekha,

Sorry for the inconvenience, due to some server problem we are unable to retrieve that sample.

We have created a new sample as per your requirement. please find the sample in the below link.
Sfcalendar_109119.zip

In the sample,we have used CellTemplate of SfCalendar to bind multiple appointments for a particular date.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,
Vignesh V

RE Rekha July 1, 2013 08:42 AM UTC

Thanks Vignesh, that was useful. Now I need your help on getting the details of all events of selected date using TransitionContentControl.

RS Ranjith S Syncfusion Team July 3, 2013 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Rekha,

We have modified the sample for displaying the details of all events of selected date using TransitionContentControl.

Please find the modified sample from the following location,

Sfcalendar_109119.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ranjith.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon