We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tilt Pie Chart

Hello, I'm trying to tilt "Pie Chart" with the property "tilt" as follows "ChartWebControl.ChartArea.Tilt = 200;" but only if it makes a difference, the graph is very vertical. Is there another solution?

5 Replies

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team February 20, 2013 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a simple sample for pie chart with tilt property and the angle set properly for tilt value. Please refer the screenshot and sample in the attachment. Also, we have created this sample in latest version (11.1.0.21) . Could you please let us know which Essential studio version you are using currently?  

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

Sample_c17a8103.zip

DC Daniel Castillo February 20, 2013 09:27 PM UTC

Hello, My version is 8.4.0.10.
Review the sample they sent me, thank you very much for that.
But I got the same results, would like the graph to lie more.

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team February 26, 2013 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the update.

We have fixed the flat angle issue for Tilt property to pie charts in latest versions. So, we suggest you to upgrade the Essential studio to the latest versions(V11.1) to effectively use our Syncfusion products. Please refer the attached screenshot for angle difference in latest version. Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

ChartImage_abf9fa22.zip

DC Daniel Castillo February 27, 2013 12:18 AM UTC

Hello.
Thanks for replying ...
The upgrade generates cost?.

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team February 27, 2013 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please contact our sales team ( salessupport@syncfusion.com) and you will be given prompt assistance for your query.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon