We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

weird behaviour delete button in toolbar of grid

Hi

When I select one row and click delete button on toolbar, it deletes all the rows in grid. I set  isPrimaryKey : true for particular field and getPrimaryKeyFieldNames() method also returns primary key name properly. In other scenario, delete selected row and after some rows delete all the rows. Sometimes, throw javascript error null reference on field which is used primary key.

Please   let me know how to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks
Anand

1 Reply

IR Isuriya Rajan Syncfusion Team August 12, 2015 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Anand,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The mentioned problem has been fixed included in our Volume 2, 2015 V 13.2.0.29. So if you are using the product version prior to v13.2.0.29, we suggest you to upgrade to the latest version in order to avoid the reported issue.

For your convenience, we have created a sample and the same can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/142586/ze/Grid128088312

Please try the above sample. If you are facing any difficulties still, please share with us the below requested information.

1. Adaptor that you are using in Grid control for data binding.

2. Replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end.

3. Screenshot/video of the issue obtained.

4. If possible, please reproduce the issue in the above provided sample and get back to us.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Isuriya R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon