Syncfusion Essential Presentation is a .NET PowerPoint library used to create, open, read, edit, and convert PowerPoint presentations. Using this library, you can export a PowerPoint presentation slides as images in C# and VB.NET. The library support exporting PowerPoint slides in below image formats.
Steps to create PowerPoint programmatically:
- Create a new C# console application.
- Install Syncfusion.Presentation.Base NuGet package to the console application project from nuget.org. For more information about adding a NuGet feed in Visual Studio and installing NuGet packages, refer to documentation.
- Install Syncfusion.OfficeChartToImageConverter.Wpf NuGet package to the console application project from nuget.org. For more information about adding a NuGet feed in Visual Studio and installing NuGet packages, refer to documentation.
- Include the following namespace in the Program.cs file.
- Use the following code snippet to convert the slides in the PowerPoint presentation as ‘.jpg’ images.
You can download the working sample from Convert-PowerPoint-To-Images.Zip.
An online sample link to convert a PowerPoint presentation slides as images.
Take a moment to peruse the documentation, where you can find mode details with code examples. Refer here to explore the rich set of Syncfusion Essential Presentation features.
Starting with v16.2.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to link to learn about generating and registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without trail message.