Syncfusion Essential PowerPoint is a ASP.NET Core PowerPoint library used to create, read, and edit PowerPoint documents. Using this library, you can start creating a PowerPoint document in ASP.NET Core.
Steps to create PowerPoint file programmatically:
- Create a new C# ASP.NET Core Web Application project.
- Select Web Application pattern (Model-View-Controller) for the project.
- Install the Syncfusion.Presentation.Net.Core NuGet package as reference to your .NET Standard applications from NuGet.org.
- A default controller with named HomeController.cs gets added on creation of ASP.NET MVC project. Include the following namespaces in the HomeController.cs file.
- A default action method named Index will be present in HomeController.cs. Right click on Index method and select Go To View where you will be directed to its associated view page Index.cshtml.
- Add a new button in the Index.cshtml as shown below.
- Add a new action method CreateDocument in HomeController.cs and include the below code snippet to create a PowerPoint file and download it.
A complete working example of how to create a PowerPoint file in ASP.NET Core can be downloaded from Create-PowerPoint-file.zip.
By executing the program, you will get the PowerPoint file as follows.
Take a moment to peruse the documentation, where you can find basic slide manipulation options Working with slides, adding Charts in slide, organizing and analyzing data through Tables, and most importantly Image conversions etc., with code examples.
Refer here to explore the rich set of Syncfusion Essential Presentation features.
An online sample link to generate PowerPoint file.
Create a PowerPoint file in ASP.NET MVC
Create a PowerPoint file in ASP.NET
Create a PowerPoint file in Windows Forms
Create a PowerPoint file in Xamarin
Create a PowerPoint file in WPF
Create a PowerPoint file in UWP
Starting with v16.2.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to link to learn about generating and registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without trail message.