Syncfusion Essential PowerPoint is a .NET PowerPoint library used to create, read, and edit PowerPoint documents. Using this library, you can start creating a PowerPoint document in UWP.
Steps to create PowerPoint file programmatically:
- Create a new C# Blank App (Universal Windows) project.
- Install the Syncfusion.Presentation.UWP NuGet package as reference to your .NET Framework applications from NuGet.org.
- Add a new button in the MainPage.xaml as shown below.
- Include the following namespaces in the Mainpage.xamal.cs file.
- Include the below code snippet in the click event of the button in MainPage.xaml.cs, to create a PowerPoint file and save the PowerPoint document as a physical file and open the file for viewing.
A complete working example to create PowerPoint file in UWP can be downloaded from Create-PowerPoint-file.zip.
By executing the program, you will get the PowerPoint file as follows.
Take a moment to peruse the documentation, where you can find basic slide manipulation options Working with slides, adding Charts in slide, organizing and analyzing data through Tables, and most importantly Image conversions etc., with code examples.
Refer here to explore the rich set of Syncfusion Essential PowerPoint features.
An online sample link to generate PowerPoint file.
Create a PowerPoint file in ASP.NET MVC
Create a PowerPoint file in ASP.NET
Create a PowerPoint file in Windows Forms
Create a PowerPoint file in Xamarin
Create a PowerPoint file in WPF
Starting with v16.2.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to link to learn about generating and registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without trail message.