By following the below procedure, you can calculate the percentage of numeric column.
1. Open the "Expression Designer" window to create an expression.
2. Enter the expression and finally click "Add" button to create a numeric expression like below.
3. Now the expression column will be show in the preview grid.
4. Next drag and drop the widget to design area and click the "Assign Data" option to get to the "Data" tab of the widget.
5. Bind the expression column and dimension column like below.
6. Click "Settings" menu in the expression column and then select "Format…" option.
7. "Measure Formatting" window appears. Now change the type as "Percentage" from "Number".
8. Set the decimal places using up and down arrow, finally click "OK".
9. Now values will be shown in percentage.
Formatting option is restricted for "String" type columns and it will be shown only for numeric type columns. If you use CONCAT() function in your expression field, it indicates the created expression is in "String" format, so formatting option is not applicable for such case.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|9158||08/16/2018||08/16/2018||Dashboard Platform||Dashboard Datasources|