Syncfusion Essential XlsIO is a .NET Excel library used to create, read, and edit Excel documents. Using this library, you can convert an Excel document to PDF or Image in C# and VB.NET.
Excel to PDF conversion in XlsIO can be achieved by loading the workbook or worksheet into ExcelToPDFConverter and then converting the loaded document using Convert method.
You can also convert an Excel file to PDF with different converter settings in the Convert method.
Steps to convert an Excel file to PDF programmatically:
- Create a new C# console application project.
- Install Syncfusion.ExcelToPdfConverter.Base NuGet package as a reference to your .NET Framework applications from the NuGet.org.
- Include following namespaces in the Program.cs file.
- Open an existing Excel document or create a new document and load it into IWorkbook instance.
- Convert the Excel document to PDF.
A complete working sample along with the input file used for conversion can be downloaded from Excel-to-PDF-Conversion.zip
By executing the program, you will get the PDF file as follows.
Know more about Essential XlsIO through the documentation, where you can find supported features like Excel file with worksheets, charts and chartsheets to PDF conversion and different printer settings along with Worksheet to Image conversion, Chart to Image conversion, Excel to ODS conversion.
Refer here to explore the rich set of Syncfusion Essential XlsIO features.
An online sample link for Excel to PDF conversion.
Starting with v16.2.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to link to learn about generating and registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without trail message.