The SUMIF function adds all numbers in a range of cells based on specific criteria. For example, consider the below excel data. In this, using the formula SUMIF(A2:A6, D2,C2:C6), you will get the resultant value as 218.6.
In Dashboard Designer, we are not supporting SUMIF( ) expression directly under aggregation function, since our engine supports table based calculation not cell based. But however we can achieve the same SUMIF( ) formula in Dashboard Designer using column based calculations like, IF([Year] = 2000, SUM([Value]), 0)
Follow the below steps to achieve the same in Dashboard Designer using expression column.
1. Open Expression Designer window.
2. Add expression column like below.
3. Drag and drop the widget. Click "Assign Data" button.
4. Switch to "Data" tab. Bind the created expression column and a dimension column like below.
5. Now you will get the same result where you got in excel using SUMIF function.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|9069||08/02/2018||08/02/2018||Dashboard Platform||Dashboard Datasources|
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.