Unable to create a support incident
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Volume 2), we are enforcing a support incident creation process on the Syncfusion website. Support incident creation is only applicable for licensed or active trial license holders for specific platforms and products. Customers who don’t have a valid license or a valid trial license will not be able to create a support incident.
You may not be able to create support incidents for a selected product due to one of the following reasons:
- No active license or 30-day trial is currently associated with your account.
- Your license has expired. Check if your license needs to be renewed.
- Your account administrator has not assigned a license to your account yet. Please contact your account administrator to have a license assigned to you.
You can create a support incident in the following cases:
- You have an active license or an active trial under your registered account. You can view your available licenses in the license and downloads page and active trials in the manage trials page.
- You have one of the following active licenses under your account, which allows you to create support incidents for any platform (Developer and Data Platforms):
- Global License
- Project License
- Division License
- Community License
- You have an Essential Studio active license or active trial, which allows you to create support incidents under any Developer Platform product. You cannot create incidents under the Data Platform (Dashboard, Report, Big Data, and Data Integration Platforms).
- You have individual platform active licenses or active individual platform trial licenses, which allow you to create incidents only under the respective platforms.
If you think you should be able to create incidents but are not able to, please note that you can still contact us by creating support incidents by selecting Platform > Others and Category > Licensing.
Last Revised Date: