Steps to assign the license to the portal user
The following role users have permission to assign the license in portal:
1. Login the website and go to Portal page or go through My Dashboard page and click “Manage License” under “Enterprise Portal” section, please find the following screenshot:
2. If you have multiple portals, select the portal to assign license.
3. Click View.
4. Select the user in portal, and click action icon, and then click Edit option.
5.Now, increase/decrease the license count for this user.
6. The popup confirmation window will open and click YES button.
7.The assigned license count will be increase/decrease in the user account.
8. The consolidated license count displays as follow and those who are assigned license count will be increase/decrease (Admin, or Power User, or Technical Admin).
End-users can use assigned license only, cannot access the portal page.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.
How does the assigned user get the software?
Hi - How does the license assigner actually get licenses to assign? I am a technical admin and have no licenses available to assign!