If you prefer to connect two or more stored procedures in our Syncfusion Dashboard Designer, then you can follow the below instructions step-by-step.
1. Create two different data sources for each stored procedure. To create new data source click "Add" button in data design view.
2. In the connection window, enter connection details and then click "Connect" button.
3. Expand "Stored Procedures" in tree view schema by clicking the "+" button.
4. Then drag and drop the stored procedure into the data design view. Repeat this for both - Stored Procedure 1 and Stored Procedure 2.
5. Then drag and drop two widgets into designer page.
6. For first control use first data source (that is, StoredProcedure1) to bind values. For second control use second data source (that is, StoredProcedure2) to bind values.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|8502||02/28/2018||02/28/2018||Dashboard Platform||Dashboard Datasources|