HP Lean Functional Testing (LeanFT) is a powerful and lightweight functional testing solution built specifically for continuous testing and continuous integration. GridDataControl do not have a support for interactive testing in LeanFT because it directly derived from ContentControl. However, you can perform code based testing, but this is not an actual LeanFT testing, it’s like our WPF unit testing.
Steps for creating code based testing in LeanFT:
1. Open visual studio and choose the LeanFT project
2. After creating the LeanFT project, you can add the WPF application and add the GridDataControl in it.
3. Add the WPF application project under the reference in LeanFT project
4. You can create the test case in LeanFT test class file under the LeanFT project,
5. Run the test cases by right clicking the TestMethod and click the Run Tests option like below,
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.