How to reset the password?
There are two options to reset the password.
- Reset password.
- Change password.
The following steps will be help you to reset the password,
- Open Forgot password page by clicking the “Forgot password?” link from the Login page.
- Enter your registered account ‘Email Address’ in the text box and click Submit (Refer the screenshot).
- Password reset mail will be sent to your provided email address.
- Check your mail box of the provided mail address.
Note: If you are not received mail in your inbox, please check your Junk/Spam folder, or make sure your mail server not block syncfusion.com mails .
- Click Reset Password link or Button, which is received through mail. It will be redirected to the reset password page.
- The password reset link will expire within 24 hours once it has been generated.
- Reset your password by filling the required fields (Refer the attached screenshot).
After changing your password, you will be redirected to the Login page and login here using your new password.
The following steps will be help you to change your password,
- Login to Syncfusion site using the current password.
- Go to Edit Profile page, this option available in below place.
- Open Direct-Trac page from menu and click “Profile”, please find the following screenshot.
- Navigate to “CHANGE PASSWORD” section in Edit Profile page.
- You can change the password by giving Current Password and New Password and Confirm New Password (Refer to the screenshot).
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD button.
- Once your password changed successfully, you will get the notifications like below.
Last Revised Date: