Please follow the below steps for periodical refresh of file type data source.
5. Choose “Data Agent (Scheduled Refresh)” publishing option.
6. Fill all the required fields in the publish window and finally click “Publish” button.
Note: Here “Cloud Service” and “File URL” options are available only for `Microsoft Excel`, `CSV`, `Text Document`, `JSON`, `SQLite` and `Microsoft Access` data sources. If you need to configure the schedule refresh (Auto Refresh) for these type of data sources, you must upload the appropriate file into `Google Drive` or `Dropbox` Cloud service. As of now, we can upload the files in Cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive only. File URL is nothing but the sharable link from the Cloud service.
Steps for getting File URL:
Note: Limitation for uploading file into the cloud service is, you could not change the file name and location while uploading.
Below I have provided the details to get sharable link from Dropbox and Google Drive.
1. Click on “Share” option besides the uploaded file.
2. Click “Copy link” and you can get the shareable link from Dropbox.
1. Right click on the uploaded file and click “Share…” option from the content menu.
2. Click “Get shareable link” like in the below image and now you can get the shareable link from the below highlighted part.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|8011||09/26/2017||09/26/2017||Dashboard Platform||Dashboard Datasources|