In Gantt, it is possible to add a row dynamically at run time using the addRecord public method. The following code snippet explains how to add a row at run time.
The list of available values for rowPosition argument in addRecord public method are:
1. top – New rows will be added at the top of the all Gantt records
2. bottom - New rows will be added at the bottom of the all Gantt records
3. belowselectedrow - New rows will be added below the selected row
4. aboveselectedrow - New rows will be added above the selected row and
5. child - New rows will be added as child record to the selected row
A sample to get add the new row dynamically in Gantt is available in the following link.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|