The SharePoint web part can be used to display a web page, file, or folder on a web part page.
The following steps explain about how to display the Syncfusion Dashboard Viewer webpage on the SharePoint:
- Go to the SharePoint home page.
- Open page tab and select Edit Page in the upper left corner of the page.
- Click add a web part in the section on which you want to display the web part.
- Choose the category media and the content, and select page viewer web part. Now, click add.
- After adding the page viewer web part to the page, click edit web part to link the content.
If you have not yet configured the page viewer web part, you can select open the tool pane before saving your edits.
The page viewer dialog will be shown as below:
To display the Dashboard either from the Dashboard Server or from the Hosted Dashboard Viewer (through Syncfusion Dashboard Platform SDK), select the web page and type the respective URL (e.g. https://dashboardserver.syncfusion.com/en-us/dashboards/view/Sample%20Dashboards/Northwind%20Products%20and%20Suppliers%20Dashboard or http://dashboardsdkdemo.syncfusion.com/).
Locally embedded Dashboard Viewer:
To display a locally embedded Dashboard Viewer in the webpage of the SharePoint, select file option and type the local (network) path (e.g.\\sdk\dashboardviewer\dashboardviewer.html). Refer, how-to-embed-dashboard-viewer-in-html-page for detail.
Also, web parts share a common set of properties that control their appearance, layout, and advanced characteristics. You can change web part properties in the tool pane.
When you have finished editing the page, click Apply, and then click OK to see the Dashboard Viewer inside of the web part.