To convert the application, do the following:
1. Open a new sample in Vs.Net with Essential Suite 220.127.116.11.
2. Drop the GridControl from Windows ToolBox.
3. Select ColWidthEntries from the GridControl Properties.
4. Change the entries in the ColWidthEntries. (column1 => 200 & column3=> 200).
5. Select RowHeightEntries from the GridControl Properties.
6. Change the entries in the RowHeightEntries. (row1 => 50 & Row3 => 50).
The code generated in the window looks like this.
7. Run the application.
8. Open the Convert Syncfusion .resx utility and click the "Choose Resx files to convert" button.
9. Change the Base Version to:
10. Click the “Start converting Files” button to convert the Resx. files.
11. Open the application and switch to the Form Designer.
12. Right-click the GridControl and select the "Touch" property.
You can also go to the Windows Generated Form Designer Code.
13. Run the application.
Note: When you have both versions (18.104.22.168 & 4.1.0.X) in GAC, before using the Convert Syncfusion .resx utility, you need to change the Reference (4.1.0.X) to the application.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.