How to configure a build machine to compile projects after version v18.104.22.168?
To compile projects that use Syncfusion controls in a build machine, Syncfusion provides the Link Install Setup. The Link Install Setup installs only the Syncfusion assemblies into the target folder. It also registers the product key to the registry, allowing you to compile a project developed on a build machine.
Installing on a build machine:
1. Run the Link Install Setup.
2. Choose the Build Machine option.
3. Click Next.
Figure 1: Setup wizard
4. In the dialog box, provide user information and the unlock key.
5. Click Next.
Figure 2: User information
Select the installation folder:
6. Under Folder, make sure that the correct folder is chosen.
7. Choose Install into GAC, if needed.
8. Click Next.
Figure 3: Installation folder
9. In the next window, click Finish to complete the installation.
Download Syncfusion Essential Studio Link Install (22.214.171.124) from the following locations:
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.