Syncfusion currently supports the Visual Studio 2012 Release Candidate. Please follow the instructions below to configure existing Syncfusion Visual Studio 2010 controls in the Visual Studio 2012 RC. We have provided support for platforms including WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, and Silverlight.
Two kinds of Toolbox installers are available to configure our controls in VS 2012:
1. A Toolbox installer patch for Essential Studio 2012 Volume 2.
2. A generic Toolbox installer that is applicable to all versions of Essential Studio, starting from version 8.2.x.x.
Please install the following software before continuing the Toolbox configuration.
1. Visual Studio 2012 Release Candidate with the 4.0 framework installed.
2. Syncfusion Essential Studio.
Toolbox installer patch for Essential Studio 2012 Volume 2
To configure the Toolbox in VS 2012 RC for Volume 2 only, please install the patch files below:
1. Essential Studio v.10.2.0.56—Syncfusion Toolbox Installer
2. Essential Studio v.10.2.0.75—Syncfusion Toolbox Installer
Generic Toolbox Installer
Please download the Toolbox installer. After extracting the zip file, you will see the two files below.
Open the SyncfusionToolboxInstaller.bat file in Notepad and change the version to the one you are using on your machine.
Then run the .bat file. Syncfusion controls will be configured in the Visual Studio 2012 RC.
Syncfusion Controls Configured in VS 2012 RC
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.