The following is a known issue in earlier versions of Essential Studio that was fixed in version 184.108.40.206.
Note: Before configuring the toolbox, you need to close all Visual Studio applications.
Please perform the following steps to configure the toolbox:
1. Download the toolbox files from the link below:
2. Place all the files in the path below:
3. Run the ToolboxUninstall.exe file as an administrator to uninstall all the Syncfusion entries from the Visual Studio toolbox.
4. Open resettoolbox.bat and change the version of Essential Studio you are using.
Example: SyncfusionToolboxInstaller.exe /version:220.127.116.11 /action:reinstall /framework:3.5
5. Run resettoolbox.bat as an administrator to configure the Framework 3.5 Syncfusion controls in the VS 2008 toolbox.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.