Please perform the following steps to switch ASP.NET MVC 2 to ASP.NET MVC 1:
· Make a backup copy of the [Syncfusion Installed path]\precompilesassebmlies folder\3.5 folder, which has MVC 2 compatible Syncfusion assemblies.
· Copy the Syncfusion MVC 1 assemblies from the [Syncfusion Installed path]\Assemblies for MVC1 folder and place the copy in the [Syncfusion Installed path]\precompilesassebmlies folder\3.5 folder.
· Now you can run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager and select the Remove All Versions option.
· Click Perform Action to remove all Syncfusion assemblies from the GAC.
· Again, run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager, select the Install option, and click Perform Action. Syncfusion assemblies will be installed into the GAC and also in the assemblies folder.
· To run the Syncfusion-shipped MVC samples in MVC 1, please navigate to the appropriate samples [Syncfusion Sample Installed path] location and then open the project file named "MVC1SampleBrowser_2008." Then run the sample.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|2140||04/30/2011||07/10/2014||Miscellaneous||Install and Configuration|
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.