This is due to the SDK installed on your machine; the Syncfusion enables the Framework check box. The Assembly Manager Utility is used to deploy or remove the Syncfusion assemblies into the GAC. It uses the Gacutil.exe tool, which comes with the corresponding Framework SDK.
The Framework 2.0 check box will be enabled only if you have installed the following SDK:
The Framework 3.5 check box will be enabled only if you have installed the following SDK:
The Framework 4.0 check box will be enabled only if you have installed the following SDK:
Please follow the below steps to make Assembly Manager recognize the installed Visual Studio SDK.
1) Open the Dashboard from any one of these locations:
I) Start -> Programs ->Syncfusion -> Essential Studio x.x.x.x -> Dashboard
ii) [Syncfusion Installed Path]\infrastructure\Dashboard\2.0 or 3.5 or 4.0 folder
2) Click on the tick mark located under the “Samples” header in each Edition view.
3) A dialog box will pop up and allow you to select the installed software.
4) Click the Recheck button on the Dashboard.
5) Restart the Dashboard, and then choose Assembly Manager from the Dashboard.
For 3.5 or 4.0 Dashboard:
For 2.0 Dashboard:
6) Now you can see that the Framework check box is enabled based on the SDK that is installed on your machine.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.