Please perform the following steps to upgrade you project from 7.x.x.x to 126.96.36.199.
· Two types of upgrading can be performed based on the procedure used in your project to reference the Syncfusion assemblies:
a) Please make sure that you set SpecificVersion to FALSE.
b) Remove the bin and obj folders in your local project directory.
c) Replace the latest assemblies with the upgraded assemblies.
d) Now, recompile the project.
a) Please ensure that you do not have old Syncfusion assemblies in GAC.(C:\windows\assembly)
b) Install the latest Syncfusion assemblies on your machine by using Syncfusion Assembly Manager, which is available in Syncfusion Dashboard.
c) Ensure that you set SpecificVersion to FALSE.
d) Recompile your project; the latest assemblies from GAC should refer to your project automatically.
· If SpecificVersion is set to TRUE in your project, please change it to FALSE and perform Step 1, described above.
· Please navigate to the following path to open the MultiTarget Manager:
[Syncfusion Installed Path]\ Utilities\MultiTargetManager
· Open the MultiTarget Manager, which is available from the Syncfusion Dashboard.
· Select the 3.5 Framework version in MultiTarget Manager and refresh your project in Visual Studio Solution Explorer; Syncfusion references will then automatically refer to the 3.5 Framework Syncfusion assemblies.
· After switching the framework version using MultiTarget Manager, please remove the bin and obj folders from your local project directory, and then recompile your project.
You can view detailed documentation about MultiTarget Manager at the link below:
· Open the ConvertResx tools, which are available by following this path:
Start->Program Files->Syncfusion->Utilities->Migration->ConvertResx(Framework 3.5).
· Click the Choose ResX Files to Convert button and select the Resx files you want to convert.
· Click the Start Converting Files button.
· After the conversion, the new Resx files will have the same name as the original files. Copies of the original files will have the .old suffix added to their names.
View detailed documentation about the Convert Resx utility at the following link:
· Ensure that the project in which you are using Syncfusion references has the licenses.licx file as an embedded resource.
Note: If you are using Visual Studio 2010, you need to replace the version number 3.5 with 4.0 in the above steps and perform the same action.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.