The Assembly Manager utility is used to deploy or remove the Syncfusion assemblies in GAC. It uses the Gacutil.exe tool, which comes along with the corresponding framework SDK.
The Syncfusion Assembly Manager checks the registry entries under the following paths to verify that the framework SDKs are installed.
· sdkInstallRoot - For Framework 1.0 SDK
· sdkInstallRootv1.1 - For Framework 1.1
· sdkInstallRootv2.0 - For Framework 2.0 SDK
If there is no registry key in the above path, Assembly Manager will run into this exception: “Unable to locate any compatible version of the .NET Framework.”
To avoid this error, please perform the following steps:
· Install the Framework 1.1 SDK from the link below.
· Install the Framework 2.0 SDK from the link below.
· After installing the framework SDK, open Syncfusion Dashboard and run Assembly Manager.
· Now you can deploy or remove the Syncfusion assemblies in the GAC and the assemblies folder.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|2134||04/30/2011||07/10/2014||Miscellaneous||Install and Configuration|