License Enabler is a tool used to enable a license for your project(s). You can enable a license for a single project or a collection of projects in a particular folder. Please follow the steps below to enable a license for one project or multiple projects.
1. Open the Syncfusion Dashboard.
2. Open the License Enabler utility.
3. In License Enabler, you can see two options: (a) Select single file and (b) Select folder.
4. Choose the Select folder option.
5. Browse to the root folder that contains the collection of projects you want to enable with the license.
6. Click Do It to enable the license for the project(s).
The View log shows the details of processed projects with their results.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|2125||04/30/2011||07/10/2014||Miscellaneous||Install and Configuration|
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.