This issue may arise due to one of the below scenarios.
1. Your project may contain more than one Syncfusion.Core references.
To correct this, perform the following steps:
· Open your project in any text editor and make sure that only one Syncfusion.Core entry is referenced. If more than one entry is available, keep only one entry and remove the other Syncfusion.Core entries.
· After removing the Syncfusion.Core entry, reload your application and then remove the bin and obj folders.
· Next, recompile your project and run it.
2. The Licenses.licx file may not have been added in your project as an embedded resource.
Make sure that the Licenses.licx file is embedded in your project file as an embedded resource. Use the License Enabler utility to embed the License.licx file in your project.
There are two ways to add the licenses.licx file in your project:
Method 1 – Adding the Licenses.licx file manually
Please refer to the screen shot below.
Method 2 – Adding the Licenses.licx file using the Licensing Enabler utility
1. Open the Syncfusion Dashboard.
Once you have embedded the file using either one of the above methods, reload your project, compile it, and run it.
If you follow the above steps and are still not able to resolve this runtime licensing error, please check that the licenses.licx file is embedded properly.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|2124||04/30/2011||07/10/2014||Miscellaneous||Install and Configuration|