In order to build your application on a build machine that uses Syncfusion controls but does not have Syncfusion Essential Studio installed, you need to register your product key in the build machine. We have provided a simple utility to register the keys in your build machine.
Please download the utility from the below link:
Steps to be followed:
1. Extract the zip file; it contains two files named enterkey.bat and synckeynoui.exe.
2. Open the Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
3. Navigate to the parent folder of the batch file.
4. Run the command enterkey followed by your product key.
Note : Product key should be enclosed in the double quotes.
Example: C:\Work\Root>enterkey "PRODUCT KEY"
Configuring a build machine to compile projects after version V126.96.36.199
To compile projects that use Syncfusion controls in a build machine, Syncfusion provides the Link Install Setup installation. Link Install Setup will install only Syncfusion assemblies into the target folder. It also registers the product key to the registry, allowing you to compile a project developed on a build machine.
Installing on a build machine
1. Run Link Install Setup.
2. Choose the Build Machine option.
3. Click Next.
4. In the dialog box, provide user information and unlock key.
5. Click Next.
Select the installation folder
6. Under Folder, make sure the correct folder has been chosen.
7. Choose Install into GAC, if needed.
8. Click Next.
9. In the next window, click Finish to complete the setup.
Please download Syncfusion Essential Studio Link Install (188.8.131.52) from the location below.
|Article ID:||Published Date:||Last Revised Date:||Platform:||Control:|
|2122||04/30/2011||10/27/2014||Miscellaneous||Install and Configuration|