What are the additional features in Syncfusion Essential Tools Menu over Microsoft Menu control?
- Client side events can be called on item Select/Mouseover/Mouseout.
- It supports both 1.x and 2.0 framework.
- Images can be placed on left and/or right of the individual items.
- Mnemonics can be achieved. It also supports KeyboardShortcut that enables quick access of certain menu items on client side. You can also define the distance between menuItem text and shortcutkey text using 'ShortcutIndent'.
- Transition effects and durations can be set for menu expand/collapse.
- Context menus can be achieved.
- Shadow effects can be set to menu items.
- It provides an option to expand/collapse the menu only after a parent item is clicked.
- Images on menu items can be changed on mouse hover by simply setting the ImageHoverPath property.
- Right to Left menu reading is made possible.
- Support template concept. Ability to nest custom ASP.NET content for any individual items.
- You can either embed any control inside the menu item or can be integrated in the text part alone.
- Highly standardized look and feel options. It also allows you to set look for disabled state of the items.
- It support fixed scrolling, where the scroll appears when the height exceeds the specified height. We can also provide look and feel for scroll up and scroll down images on mouse hover.
- Offset can be set along X-axis and Y-axis from submenu's normal expand position.
- Allows to check or uncheck the menu items.
Last Revised Date:
ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic)