Installing Unlock key
1) Open the LicenseManager from the following location, Start --> All Programs --> Syncfusion --> Essential Studio 4.x.x.xx --> Utilities --> License Manager
3) Select the Eval key and click 'Remove Key'. This will remove the Eval key from the machine.
4) Now click the 'Add Key'. In that enter the licensed key and then click OK. This will add the licensed key to the registry.
6) Now delete the output folders of the project (/bin and /obj) and then compile the project again inorder to ensure that the application is using the licensed version of Syncfusion Assemblies.
7) Since the licenses.licx file contains no version specific information, there is no need to change anything in the licenses.licx file.
8) If the customer have purchased the source version, then he needs to uninstall the previous installed Eval version and then install the source version with the licensed keys.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.