We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

If IsLoadCustomSourceOnToggle is set to true in Wpf AutoComplete, the first item is always not able to select

Hi,

If I set IsLoadCustomSourceOnToggle to true, the first item from the dropdown list is always not selectable. Is there any workaround? I also attached the demo application. Thanks and please advise.

99433_Autocomplete_2de928aa_546ad4a.zip

3 Replies

SN Surya Narayanan G Syncfusion Team June 3, 2011 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Tun,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can use the following code snippet as below

Please let me know in case of any queries.

Regards
SuryaNarayanan

TN Tun Nwe Aung June 9, 2011 02:35 AM UTC

Hi,
Thank you for you reply. After I set IsAutoCompleteItem="False" IsAutoAppend="True",the issue is solved but I got one new problem. Eg. My Autocmplet dropdown has 3 Items,A,B and C. I can select all the items including the first item. But, If i select the same item again which I selected previously, it's gone, still not able to select. Please advise. Thanks.

SN Surya Narayanan G Syncfusion Team June 9, 2011 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Tun,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In the previous code snippet, you can set the IsLoadCustomSourceOnToggle="True".
By setting this property,you can able to select all items including the first item and after selection of item,by clicking dropdown box it will display the items.

Please let me know in case any queries.

Regards
SuryaNarayanan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon