We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DropDownMenuButton

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94087 Apr 21,2010 04:53 AM Apr 22,2010 09:42 AM WPF 3
Tags: Tools
Hoang Cuong
Asked On April 21, 2010 04:53 AM

Hi,

Could you implement the DropDownMenuButton (a button with a dropdown menu)? I see this is a standard button type that is used lots in wpf applications but Both MS and ES Wpf Toolkit do not include it.

H.C

Jawahar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 21, 2010 05:06 AM

Hi Hoang,

We have a DropDownButton control in Tools WPF, which supports Menu options. Could you please give us some more information regarding your requirement, so that we can analyze more on this.

Regards,
Jawahar

Hoang Cuong
Replied On April 21, 2010 06:34 AM

Hi Jawarha,

I knew your ES Tool's DropDownButton but it is not really the control I need. It seems the DropDownButton is only used in RibbonBar or ToolBar.

I need a DropDownMenuButton control that will be used in a Form/Dialog. It looks like a standard Button and it has a arrow icon beside. When the user click on the button, a menu will be shown.

You can refer the link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa511453.aspx#patterns

mbutton_cf849d0e.zip

Jawahar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 22, 2010 09:42 AM

Currently we don't have DropDownMenuButton control in Wpf.We will implement this control in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a time frame of at least three months between releases. The Control implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design and complexity. We will get back to you once this control is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jawahar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;