We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Working out what area of a PDF has content

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92002 Dec 14,2009 02:04 AM UTC Dec 16,2009 10:09 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Christian Graus
Asked On December 14, 2009 02:04 AM UTC

Hi - I am looking through your samples prior to choosing a library to purchase, and I have a question. What I want to do, is to take existing PDFs and put a logo on the bottom of the page, but only if it does not obscure the current content. I can't tell any way of telling if, when I draw this logo, it will go over the top of existing content inside the PDF. Is there a way to do this ? I looked at the document merging functionality, and that doesn't seem to help because it does not alter the pagination, it simply puts the second PDF starting on a new page.

Divya G [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 16, 2009 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We can create a new PDF document with content of existing document using PdfTemplate and add a logo at the top and bottom of the page.

Please refer the sample from the below location which illustrates the same.

http://help.syncfusion.com/support/pdf.windows/F92002_2.zip

Regards,
Divya.G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;