We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

what shall i do for the following exception ? it is related to GridgroupingControl TableDescriptor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79803 Feb 26,2009 03:29 PM UTC Feb 28,2009 12:26 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
David Cui
Asked On February 26, 2009 03:29 PM UTC

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableDescriptor.EnsureSummaryDescriptors()
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.CategorizeElements()
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.OnEnsureInitialized(Object sender)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Element.EnsureInitialized(Object sender, Boolean notifyParent)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.EnsureInitialized(Object sender, Boolean notifyParent)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.get_TopLevelGroup()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControl.InternalGetFrozenRows()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControl.FixTopLeftRowCol()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControl.OnBeforePaint(EventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.WndProc(Message& msg)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 28, 2009 12:26 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

From the stack trace i couldn't understand the complete issue.please provide more details regarding properties and events.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Lingaraj S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;