We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paging technique in which each page display only 10 records when i press next button other 10 will display and when i press previous button the previous 10 records display

Hi,

thanx for the previous suggestion on paging,,, but i want to implement the pagin technique, in which starting 10 records display with next and previous options / 1-2-3-4-5 ... options when i press "3" 30 to 40 records dispalyed like wise,,,

I want this activity to perform in gdbg using vb.net.

Thanx & Regards for u r greate help
TAQI

1 Reply

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team June 25, 2007 12:51 PM UTC

Hi TAQI,

There is no built in support for paging in a GridDataBoundGrid. But you can use GridControl in virtual mode to support paging.

The following sample defines a form containing a Grid control that interacts with a Cache object through a QueryCellInfo event handler. The Cache object manages the locally stored values and uses a DataRetriever object to retrieve values from the Orders table of the sample Northwind database. The DataRetriever object, which implements the IDataPageRetriever interface required by the Cache class, is also used to initialize the GridControl control rows and columns.

Here is the sample showing the idea:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F62856/main.htm

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon