We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Replacement of UpdatePanel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

61972 Jun 5,2007 02:57 PM UTC Jun 7,2007 09:54 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Andreas Symeonides
Asked On June 5, 2007 02:57 PM UTC

I would like to know whether I can replace the UpdatePanel that the CallbackPanel uses with a control that derives from the UpdatePanel which provides some additional functionality. If yes, how can I do that?

Thanks,
Andreas

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2007 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

You can replace UpdatePanel with CallbackPanel and the below attached sample helps you to achieve the same.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/AJAXWebSite-UpdatePanel_506df951.zip

In the sample Callback Refresh event gets triggered at frequent intervals once you click the 'StartMonitoring' button.

Please let us know if this helps you.

Regards,
Valli

Andreas Symeonides
Replied On June 6, 2007 06:00 PM UTC

Valli thank you but I think that you didn't understand my question.

The CallbackPanel derives or uses the UpdatePanel. My question is whether I could replace what the CallbackPanel uses with a derived version of the UpdatePanel.

Thanks,
Andreas

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2007 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The CallbackPanel is neither derived from updatepanel nor uses it.

You can use callbackpanel in the place of the updatepanel but it is derived from the updatePanel.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Valli

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;