We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridConditionalFormatDescriptor is not being apply immediately after change in checkbox cell

I have the fllw conditional format defined...

GridConditionalFormatDescriptor descriptor = new GridConditionalFormatDescriptor();
descriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Lavender;
descriptor.Expression = "[Length5] LIKE 'true' OR [Length10] LIKE 'true' OR [Length15] LIKE 'true'";
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.ConditionalFormats.Add(descriptor);

[Length5], ect, are checkbox boolean field returned from the database.

I noticed that my conditional format is not apply automatically when I check a checkbox. When I check the checkbox, ONLY the cell the contain the checkbox is colored; the entire row is not color until I move from click in another row.

The intended behavior that I want is to color the entire row as soon as any checkbox in the row is checked.

I have the following to immediately commit the data, but that did not help.

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCheckBoxClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs e)
{
GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;
cc.EndEdit();
}

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 12:41 AM UTC

Hi James,

You can try set RefreshCurrentCellBehavior property to GridRefreshCurrentCellBehavior.RefreshRow to refresh the whole row in a grid.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.RefreshCurrentCellBehavior = GridRefreshCurrentCellBehavior.RefreshRow;

Best regards,
Haneef

JB James Blibo March 6, 2007 02:53 PM UTC

Sorry, that didn't work.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon