We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

My org run our app from the network share, I keep getting a licensing error when running from network share.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53875 Dec 21,2006 02:15 PM Oct 26,2009 06:22 AM General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
James Blibo
Asked On December 21, 2006 02:15 PM

Our app uses a custom CAB like shell that loads different winforms projects compiled as class library dynamically.

We run all our apps from the network share.
I have run into problems loading the the projects that references syncfusion into the shell. There's an error about not being able to reference type in Syncfusion.Grouping.Web. I do NOT have a reference to Syncfusion.Grouping.Web in my project. All I used is the Grouping Grid Control and the PopUpContainier Control.

I see that the license file is an embedded resource, so I should not have to copy the license file to the network share. I have "copy local=true" for all the syncfusion assemblies.

IS there any solution to this problem?

Kumaresh [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2006 01:12 AM

Hi James,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Here I placed the KB article for deploying the application and also please check the dlls of the Grid.Grouping is available in the public assembly and GAC

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=40

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

Arseny Khutoriansky
Replied On October 25, 2009 02:30 AM

Link not works

Here I placed the KB article for deploying the application and also please check the dlls of the Grid.Grouping is available in the public assembly and GAC

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=40

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 25, 2009 11:35 PM

Arseny Khutoriansky
Replied On October 26, 2009 06:22 AM

Thanks
It works.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;