We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion licenses available in .NET Developer Software Charity Auction

Syncfusion has donated several licenses of its software to a .NET developer software charity auction in support of Wells for Zoë and its work to provide access to safe drinking water in Malawi. Jamie Cansdale, author of the blog TestDriven.NET, is coordinating the auction.

A license for Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition, Syncfusion’s comprehensive suite of Windows Forms and ASP.NET components, is being auctioned, as well as two licenses for Essential Grid and two licenses for Essential Tools. 100% of the proceeds from these auctions will go directly to sourcing much-needed equipment on the ground in Malawi.

Stefan Hoenig, CEO of Syncfusion, says, “Syncfusion is very happy to be able to support Wells for Zoë in its mission of expanding access to safe drinking water, and we hope our customers and evaluators will take this opportunity to participate and bid generously.”

Wells for Zoë is an Irish-registered charity that was set up in 2005 in order to provide safe drinking water and water storage for irrigation in four remote rural areas of Malawi. All travel and administrative expenses are paid for by the charity’s founders, therefore, all donations are used to help the people in Malawi.

The Republic of Malawi is located in southeastern Africa; Zambia is to the northwest, Tanzania is to the north, and Mozambique surrounds it on the east, south, and west.

Other prizes being auctioned include: MSDN Premium Subscriptions with Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite, licenses of SourceGearVault, licenses of TypeMock Enterprise, a license for DXperience Enterprise and one for CodeRush with Refactor! Pro, Shell MegaPack.Net licenses, and Thycotic Secret Server 10 user license. All the auctions are being conducted through eBay, and payment may be rendered via PayPal, postal order, or banker’s draft.

To view Jamie Cansdale’s post on this charity auction please click here.

To give directly to Wells for Zoë please click here.

To bid on the Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition license please click here. This auction will close on Monday, December 25th.

To bid on the Syncfusion Essential Grid licenses please click here and here (these items up for auction at a later date).

To bid on the Syncfusion Essential Tools licenses please click here and here (these items up for auction at a later date).

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 01:50 PM UTC

To bid on Syncfusion Essential Grid please click here.

To bid on Syncfusion Essential Tools please click here.

AS Amos Smith February 26, 2023 06:07 PM UTC

I'm also currently working on my project for the university and this is a very responsible job that requires good writing skills. And this has never been my strong point and therefore I prefer to use help in this https://edubirdie.com/speech-writing-service For me, quality and a responsible approach to the implementation of my project are important and thanks to this I can count on it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon