We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ArgumentOutOfRangeException when changing Editable property of BarItem during UpdateUI event

In the UpdateUI event of a baritem, I change the Editable property of a ComboBoxBarItem to true/false. "Occassionally" I get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException.

6 Replies

LK Leow Kah Man May 23, 2006 05:35 AM UTC

Syncfusion 4.1.0.50

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 23, 2006 02:28 PM UTC

Hi Leow, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I have tested this issue in v.4.1.0.50. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue. I have attached my test sample. Editable property.zip Could you please check the sample and let me know whether you are able to reproduce the issue in this sample?. It would be helpful if you provide a sample or modify the sample attached to reproduce this issue.It will help us to resolve it as early as possible. Thanks for using Essential Tools. Regards, J.Nagaraj

LK Leow Kah Man May 24, 2006 12:08 AM UTC

I have modified your sample and I managed to reproduce the bug on first run.

Editable property_753363a80.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 24, 2006 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Leow, Thanks for the sample. I have tested this issue and it seems to be a bug in ComboBoxBarItem. I have logged a bug report # 2128 in this regard. You can track the progress of this issue at this link below : Defect # 2128 - Editable property of ComboBoxBarItem in UpdateUI event, throws an ArgumentOutOfRangeException. We will fix this issue at the earliest and keep you informed. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Thank you, J.Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Leow, My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you.We are glad to inform you that the defect # 2128 has been fixed in our final release of v.4.2. You can upgrade to v.4.2 by downloading it from the following link: http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.2.0.37/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe Unlock key : Please contact our sales team (salessupport@syncfusion.com) to get an unlock key for this version. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, J.Nagaraj

LK Leow Kah Man June 7, 2006 12:30 AM UTC

Thank you. I will try it out.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon