We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The type initializer for "Syncfusion.ExcelRW.ExcelUtils" threw an exception at Syncfusion.ExcelRW.ExcelUtils.CreateWorkbook( Int32 numberOfSheets )

I have an application which uses both Grid and ExcelRW controls. The Grid controls works fine, however when trying to create excel report (ExcelRW) the above exception is thrown. I want to exporting the Grid. Please give me some advice . Thank you

3 Replies

KE Kevin January 16, 2006 10:13 AM UTC

the server run this application without installation syncfusion

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have created a test sample. ExportFromGrid.zip Could you please refer this attached sample and let me know if you are able to see the problem. If you still see the problem Could you please tell me the version which you are using, please modify this sample and send it over to me? It will help us to resolve the issue accurately. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for your patience. Thanks, Ramu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, Could you please provide the following information 1) Which version of ExcelRW are you using? 2) From the error message it seems to be a licensing exception that causes ExcelRW to fail. Would it be possible to let me know the entries in your licenses.licx file Sorry for the confusion. Thanks, Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon