We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Do your company have some program lunched on university?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25444 Feb 26,2005 04:49 AM Feb 26,2005 06:57 PM General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Muzi.Lee
Asked On February 26, 2005 04:49 AM

I''m an undergraduate in a university, one week back, I''ve got a Syncfusion Essential Suit, I''ve found out that it is an powerfull and ease-to-use components suit, but it is very expensive for a student to learn this powerfull tool, as I''m just a undergraduate in a university, and my purpose is just learn to use this tool, not for comercial, so I just want to know that is there any, like academy program, path for our non-comercial learner? or means could I have a unlock key or some thing that could let me learn your tools? If your company want a cooperate with our university, I can help to advise our instructor take this cooperation into his consideration. Muzi.Lee Xi''an Shiyou University, Shaanxi, P.R. China

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 26, 2005 12:51 PM

Hi Muzi, As noted in our Sales FAQ at: http://www.syncfusion.com/Sales/faq/Sales_c29c.aspx#q265q we offer academic pricing. You can contact our Sales Team at salessupport@syncfusion.com for more information. Regards Arun

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 26, 2005 06:57 PM

Thanks Arun~!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;