We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Technology map

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22678 Dec 18,2004 09:28 AM Dec 18,2004 06:40 PM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Neil Conway
Asked On December 18, 2004 09:28 AM

I was wondering if you could post some sort of technology map for syncfusion. I think it is a given that XAML will have a dramatic impact on your tools. I am building a new app that will be a template for several software retail projects in the future and need to navigate through this major technology change. For instance, you have an outstanding grid based on the traditional windows environment. Will I be able to build an XAML app which will somehow incorporate your existing grid or will there be a new grid created for it that will be a derivation of the asp.net webgrid (that you mentioned will be released in the first quarter of 2005)?

Peter Jackson
Replied On December 18, 2004 11:24 AM

You might want to look into a open source project called MyXaml. It actually has a demo and code to use a third party vendor tool. Unfortunately, it is not a Syncfusion component but you should be able to adapted the process easily for your project. The hyperlink if you are interested is: http://www.myxaml.com/.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 18, 2004 12:00 PM

While I''d certainly like to see native Avalon components, my MS guy assures me that we can mix existing WinForms components with XAML in the same app. (Then again, Microsoft tends to say a lot of things, not all of which are true.)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 18, 2004 06:40 PM

>You might want to look into a open source project called MyXaml. It actually has a demo and code to use a third party vendor tool. Unfortunately, it is not a Syncfusion component but you should be able to adapted the process easily for your project. The hyperlink if you are interested is: http://www.myxaml.com/. Thanks I will try that. I have also looked into xamlon''s documentation.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;