We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl, Syncfusion.Chart, Version=2.1.0.42

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21830 Nov 24,2004 01:40 AM Nov 24,2004 11:53 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 24, 2004 01:40 AM

Hi when i compile my solution i am getting an error like like this error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl, Syncfusion.Chart, Version=2.1.0.42 i use grid, chart etc of syncfusion please help seash

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2004 11:53 AM

Hi Seash, Please try deleting the licences.licx file (if you are not using any controls from other vendors - if you have other than Syncfusion entries in the licenses.licx - delete the Syncfusion entries) from your project and then add an additional ChartControl from the toolbox on to the form. This should fix the licences.licx file. Now you can delete the added ChartControl from the form if you don''t need it. Please let us know if this doesn''t work. Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;