We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

dropdown tree integration

Can you please integrate dropdown tree   in Document editor tool and spreadsheet tool on the top of both

12 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

Please find the response for queries as below. 

Query  
Response 
 integrate dropdown tree   in Document editor tool on the top  

Could you please clarify  the below queries in your requirement ? This will help us to serve you better. 

1.      Whether dropdown tree refers to dropdown list/ dropdown button  
2.      Provide us screenshot or video to represent the usage or scenarios to use dropdown in document editor and spreadsheet  
3.      Screenshot for position of dropdown (in ribbon or toolbars)? 

Note: Please confirm whether your need is using EJ1 Spreadsheet or EJ2 Spreadsheet?  

integrate dropdown tree in spreadsheet tool on the top  

Regards,  
Ramya T 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN April 1, 2019 01:10 PM UTC

1.     1-Whether dropdown tree refers to dropdown list/ dropdown button  

zx     it is your javascript tool ejDropDownTree
2-
Provide us screenshot or video to represent the usage or scenarios to use dropdown in document editor and spreadsheet  
gi      
       give it next to the where we enter the document name.

3-
Screenshot for position of dropdown (in ribbon or toolbars)? 

give it before spreadsheet div.

4 Please confirm whether your need is using EJ1 Spreadsheet or EJ2 Spreadsheet?  

filename: ej.spreadsheet.min.js
*  version : 16.3.0.21
kindly arrange both

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 
We have integrated dropdown tree in top of the Spreadsheet control and document editor. Please find the sample from below link.   

Regards,  
Ramya T 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 15, 2020 07:44 AM UTC

Can you please add diagram componenet from EJ1 also with ejdropdowntree

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

We have integrated diagram control with dropdowntree. Please find the below modified sample from below link.  

Regards, 

Naganathan K G 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 18, 2020 07:27 AM UTC

Could you please make sample like EJ1.in which in diagram contol we have left menu with all shape connector etc and top menu bar as well as right menu bar with format diagram controls

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 18, 2020 07:43 AM UTC

I menat to say that i need full diagram component with all controls. like  you are showing in EJ1 diagram control

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

If you need a diagram with all the functionalities, we have a diagram builder sample in which we have all the diagram functionalities. Please refer to a below online sample link and a KB which shows how to get a diagram builder sample code from the Dashboard. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 22, 2020 07:11 AM UTC

Hi .all the sample created by Dashboard are not fully functional.could you please provide me  fully functional Spreadsheet , Document Editor and diagram builder ej2

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

Query: could you please provide me  fully functional Spreadsheet , Document Editor  

Could you please share us what are the functionalities required in the spreadsheet and the document editor or share an exact requirement with the screenshot. 

Query: diagram builder ej2 
In EJ2, the diagram builder is available in angular, react and JS platforms. Please let me know in which platform do you need a sample? 

Here is the online sample link 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 25, 2020 07:31 PM UTC

Q1
I need functionality like open ,new with save

Q2
i need in javascript with Server side in MVC

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 27, 2020 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

Query 
Response 
Document Editor 
Regarding Open  

Document editor provides support to open the word documents by converting the docx to sfdt in server-side. Resultant SFDT alone can be opened in document editor.  

Please refer the below documentation for opening word document  

Regarding New option  

Document editor provides API to create the blank document.  

Please refer the below documentation for creating blank document.  
https://ej2.syncfusion.com/javascript/documentation/api/document-editor#openblank  

Sample code snippet  
documentEditorInstance.openBlank()  

Regarding Save  

Document editor provides options to save the content in client side as well as server side.  

Please refer the below documentations  

please refer the below KB for opening and saving the files in server side MVC  

Online Sample Link  

Spreadsheet 
We have checked your reported query and we would like to inform that we have already achieved that in our documentation. Please refer the below links for more information.  

Documentation link:  

Online demos:  

Diagram builder EJ2 MVC 
Currently, we don’t have diagram builder sample in EJ2 ASP.NET MVC. We have logged “Diagram Builder sample in EJ2 ASP.NET MVC” as a feature. We don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature. You can track the status of the feature from the below feedback link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon