We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Package need to be mapped in systemjs.config.js configuration file that doesn't exists anymore?

I'm trying to create a datePicker component from Syncfusion in a project I'm working on. 
The problem is that Syncfusion ej2-angular-calendars package need to be mapped in systemjs.config.js configuration file that doesn't exists anymore in Angular-cli. (I'm using Angular 7 and SYNCFUSION EJ2)

What should I do? Do you have an update of EJ2 that solves this problem?

Thanks, and best regards,
Rodrigo

3 Replies

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Mike,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We would like to let you know that if you are using Angular CLI project, there is no need to map the ej2-angular-calendars package in the systemjs.config.js file. This is only applicable for the angular application using systemjs configuration. So, we suggested to follow the below knowledge base document to render the DatePicker component by using Angular CLI. 

GitHub sample for DatePicker rendering using Angular CLI configuration is attached in the above knowledge base document. 

To know more about component rendering using angular CLI please refer the below documentation link. 

To know more about DatePicker component, please refer the below getting started documentation link. 

Regards, 

Deepa L.

RO Rodrigo March 6, 2019 12:13 PM UTC

Thanks Deepa! I'll try that, best regards

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Mike, 

Most welcome. Please give it a try and let us know if you have any further queries.  

Thanks,  

Deepa L.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon