We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I use one user filter for many datasources if all the datasources contains the same column.

Hello,

How can I use one user filter for many datasources if all the datasources contains the same column (or table  on it). 

Each group of users represent a company and the users can only see the rows from their company. There are different datasources on different dashboards, but the all have a column idCompany/Companyname. De other columns in the datasource are different.

I tried using a companyfilter widget, which I can filter with a company datasource and a user filter. But this isn't working, because you can clear the filter.

Can you tell me what the best practices is?

Thank you.

1 Reply

VK Vinoth Krishnamoorthy Syncfusion Team November 7, 2018 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Arno, 
Currently we don’t have support for “Using single user filter in different data sources or dashboards based on a column name idCompany/Companyname”. We have already logged the feature “Isolation Code support for rendering reports/dashboards” which will meet your requirement of filtering data in a different data sources based on a column name (company name / company Id in your requirement). This feature will be available in any one of our upcoming releases. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vinoth K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon