We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

[HELP] Require guidance for DataManager feature in Angular 4 and a Question for RangeNavigator

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132886 Sep 26,2017 05:56 AM Sep 29,2017 08:02 AM JavaScript - EJ 2 1
Tags: Grid
Dana
Asked On September 26, 2017 06:01 AM

How to use the adapters (ODataAdaptor, JsonAdaptor and UrlAdaptor) from the DataManager? May I have a step-by-step guide for each adapters? 

I found out that this syncfusion version do not have a RangeNavigator available. Will it be implemented soon?

Thank you.

Ramdhas  Ueikattan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 29, 2017 08:02 AM

Hi Dana, 

Query 1: How to use the adapters (ODataAdaptor, JsonAdaptor and UrlAdaptor) from the DataManager? May I have a step-by-step guide for each adapters?  

We have published documentation for Essential JS 2 Data Manager and please refer the below documentation link. 

Query 2: I found out that this syncfusion version do not have a RangeNavigator available. Will it be implemented soon? 

We have considered your requirement as feature and logged feature request for Range Navigator and it will be available in any of our upcoming Essential Studio release. 

Regards, 
Ramdhas U. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;